As long as we are capable of it, we’ll be continuing to print and mail out the Evangelization Cards, and you can continue to request them here.
But if you’d like more than a box of cards, or if you live outside the U.S., then you’ll be better off having these cards printed on your own. Here is how to go about it:
Next, go to the website of a business card printing company. We recommend GotPrint.com, since it has always been reliable for us and it seems to offer the best prices for over 500 cards. (We are in no way affiliated with them — if you find a better deal somewhere else, please let us know.). They also have printing presses in other continents so as to decrease shipping costs depending upon where you reside. However, the best thing will be to search for a business card printer in your own country.
Assuming you go with GotPrint.com, here is what to do:
- Go to http://www.GotPrint.com
- Click “Order Now” under the “Business Cards” heading
- Select the following options, with the only differences being that you must enter your own zip code to calculate the shipping, and enter whatever quantity you desire (5,000 is a good quantity since that is one full-sized box full of them so as to minimize shipping costs)
- Click the “Upload” button at the bottom of the screen
- Upload the aforementioned Front image file from your computer
- The next window that pops up will allow you to adjust the positioning of the image. No changes should be needed here, as we have carefully oriented/sized them properly. Just to be sure, though, make sure the words “I Trust in You” are entirely within the dashed blue line, and that the image itself extends beyond the black (“bleed”) line.
- Click “Continue,” and then click “Okay” when a window pops up warning you that some clipping may occur
- Now click “Upload Back”
- Be careful here — you need to make a couple easy changes to ensure that all of the words are inside of the dashed blue line (the “safe” line). Simply make the image a bit smaller as your ordinarily do with images (that is, by clicking and holding the little box at the corner of the image and dragging it in a bit). Then click the “Center Image” button at the bottom of the window. Make sure the words take up as much of the space as possible without going past the dashed blue line. It should look something like this: (when it does, simply click “continue”)
- After clicking “Continue,” you’ll be brought back to the page where you also uploaded the Front Image, and you can simply click “next” as long as everything looks good.
- On the next page, “check” to agree to the terms and conditions and initial the box below that, then click “Add to shopping cart”
- Click “checkout” on the next page, and follow the self-explanatory steps after that!
- It is ideal to have a priest bless these cards once you receive them, before handing them out
Business cards are ideal for evangelization because they have the cheapest per-piece printing cost (and can easily fit in a pocket), but are sufficiently large to carry a brief but powerful message, as well as a sufficiently large Divine Mercy and Guadalupe image to be venerated.
Business cards, along with wearable pins and bumper stickers, are among the most effective material means of proclaiming the Divine Mercy.
If you can afford it, please consider proclaiming the Divine Mercy by distributing these items in bulk, or even by putting them up on billboards!